Monday, January 23, 2017

Believe : Poem

To believe anybody please read the following poem.

 

Believe 

"All founds in 'Believe', contention goes to a great separation"
- Don't believe this proverb again.
It's mother is dead.
There is no patron of it.
It is an orphan itself,
Slept beside the street.

We want to live by-
Taking it again and again thy. 
'Believe' itself is a great thief.
Why bring it near by force?

'Believe' is a story, a Fairy Tales,
Which we heard from our grandma.
Did it keep anybody in peace,
or in happily at any time?

Ask yourself.
How many time beaten by it in this life?
The King of Bangle "Nabab Siraj" beaten by it.
The sun of freedom of Bangle sunk. 
  
'Believe' itself lost it's way.
It is poor, lame and drunker itself.
So, I courage to say aloud,
"Forget 'Believe', it's mother is dead"
May you say "bravo!"

I don't believe my teeth.
It bits my tong, in chance!
I don't believe my tong.
It tells wrong word a while!
I don't believe my wrong word.
It may brings any danger!
I don't believe in danger.
It comes suddenly.
I don't believe anybody,
While they committed.

'Believe' can't protect honor,
can't safe respect, devotion.
'Believe' can't safe itself too.


'Believe' can't safe love.
'Love' sometimes safe 'Believe'.


It safe 'Believe' for a while.
Kept in safety till the cylinder of Oxygen is full.
Which was used in it's life support.

I want to say loud, want to say more loudly,
'Believe' is dead.
It is the high time to bury it.
Unless bad smell will scatter around.

If anybody have bravery,
bravery to believe only themselves,
I will have nothing to say.
I won't stop them to believe in 'Believe'.


No comments:

Post a Comment